– After an ear infection, it feels good to release the dizziness.
– Must be no-can-do season.
– She put granola on coffee ice cream.
– I now know I shouldn’t talk while certain songs play.
– When her fingers are frozen she puts’em in my pits.
– Sometimes the song that’s on is the song you’re meant to hear.
– Somewhere between Miles and The Meters lives a musical genre that henceforth shall be known as…”
– When you need the bath bomb pop to stop.
– Some days she’s a whirlwind of words. Other days, not so much.
– Thankfully, her not nice happens in less frequent spurts.