– When her fingers are frozen she puts’em in my pits.
– Sometimes the song that’s on is the song you’re meant to hear.
– Somewhere between Miles and The Meters lives a musical genre that henceforth shall be known as…”
– When you need the bath bomb pop to stop.
– Some days she’s a whirlwind of words. Other days, not so much.
– Thankfully, her not nice happens in less frequent spurts.
– But this sentence is loaded with value.
– I’m done with this not double negative business.
– She don’t take any 💩 but she can sure serve some up.
– The rain doth flow when God has to go.